[vlc] GPU acceleration in vlc-2.1.3

Wendy Edwards wendy.j.edwards at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 12 01:03:02 CET 2014

Hi there

Im afraid I have no idea about this email and am not that intelligent.

All I want to know is how can I copy DVD movies with VLC on my Macbook Pro?

I use Clone DVD2 on my old Toshiba Windows Vist but they do not have a Mac version.
My old Toshiba is ready to retire and I now want to do everything on the Mac.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Wendy Edwards
wendy.j.edwards at bigpond.com