No subject

Sun Mar 29 19:46:21 CEST 2015

Support available for DVD-ROM
- You can read data from DVD-ROM discs in a default configuration.

Experimental support available for multisession CD-ROMs
-You can read multisession CD-ROM discs using the raw access mode. Use the
Configuration Editor (Settings > Configuration Editor) to set your virtual
DVD/CD-ROM drive to use this mode.

Does this mean that direct access is allowed?  Is there a simple .c program
that I can run to check?  Can someone send it to me?

Pat