No subject

Sun Mar 29 19:46:21 CEST 2015

telnet server 4212 results in no response from the server.  I get the
password prompt, but it ends there.

When I telnet from either the server, or the winxp machines, I can enter the
password, then control livetv play, and all works great!  VLC on the linux
diskless computer and winxp machines, as the client, is clean and crisp.

Does anyone have any idea what could go wrong with bidirectional
communications on the telnet interface from certain linux machines?

I'm going to start adding debugging to the code to try and track this down.

Jim

news:20050829165825.GA16252 at diwi.org...