No subject

Sun Mar 29 19:46:21 CEST 2015

timing issue.  Is this a bug?

Regards,
Ganapathy E

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1613163829-1125480779=:38247

<DIV>I used the new VLC 0.8.4(from CVS) and on using the command vlc <BR>"filename.mpg", I get segmentation fault.  If I use vlc -vvv "filename.mpg", <BR>then the video plays.  The same happens when I stream from one computer to <BR>another.  I am using Debian Sarge 2.4.27. <BR><BR><SPAN class=quoted1>From what I can understand from the little knowledge I have, it looks like a</SPAN> <BR>timing issue.  Is this a bug? <BR><BR>Regards,</DIV>
--0-1613163829-1125480779=:38247--