Ideas for a new VLANserver

Laurent Rossier gunther at via.ecp.fr
Sat Nov 17 09:22:54 CET 2001

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001, Marc ARIBERTI wrote:
> Waiting for your opinion on the subject...

It is very interesting but I think that it looks like the "other" new
vlcs ... I think that it is very good idea to rediscover the vlcs we
wanted to build. This is not new : the actual VLANserver has some
problems that's why we wanted to create a new one. By the way it seems
that peolple aren't interested any more by the "old" project so you can
do this one if you'd like to but I think that I won't help.

Good luck for this job !

--
Gunther