No subject

Fri Feb 15 00:40:54 CET 2008

The problems to be discussed were the followings:
  1- How to identify a computer ?
  2- How to identify a user ?
  3- Database update ?
  4- How to give config parameters to submodules
* 5- Should we have a submodules' list written somewhere ?
* 6- Which method to use for reload of sub-modules ?
  7- init/destroy/start/stop
* 8- user_info: db/net ?
* 9- sub-modules "interface" ?
 10- Where and who we decide the user's rigth's for programs ?
 11- How to manage channels' methods (vls)?
 12- cfg included inside intf

NETWORK ADMINISTRATION / CHANNELSERVER
--------------------------------------
The first question to solve is a political question: Are we
writing a global network administration system or just a
channel server ?

We decided to write a netword admin system. Babal did not
agree with this idea and explained us the problem to use
such a problem on the VIA network.

A FIRST SOLUTION
Lool proposed a solution for several points. This solution is to
have intf functions inside each modules and submodules; calls to
those functions would be with dynamic types. One of this function
should be a menu function. Getting inside a submenu would mean
getting inside a submodule itself.

**This should solve problems 5 6 8 9.

--
nitrox