[vlmc-devel] New Coder

jabir yoosuf jabirmoolur at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:45:01 CEST 2011

Hi Everyone
My name is Jabir. i am a good C++ devoloper. i want to dedicate myself to
vlmc.I am very interested in that since it is in initial stage.
i want to contribute as much as possible from myside especially in this
vacation time.
for that i want to know the existing architecture of vlmc. i just once
glance through to the current project. i alredy downloaded the source  code
and deployed for fedora.but there is problem in packaging for windows. i am
much familier with windows than linux.but i know g++ well.
i gone through the source code but there is some confusions.
so get the brief idea from whre should i start?
once it is done i will work daily for vlmc.

Thanking you.......

--
Regards
Jabir Yoosuf