[vlmc-devel] Translation for VLMC

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Fri Sep 21 13:47:20 CEST 2012

Hello!

On 21.09.2012 12:15, Hanxue Lee wrote:
> Sorry, forgot to mention I translate from English to Malay. Also
> proficient in Chinese, but I notice Chinese usually gets taken up well.
>
> So you are using transifex, that's awesome! Saves me the pain of
> spinning up a VM to run Linux and check out the source code. For work
> purposes, my laptop is running Windows, so anything that is web based
> will be very helpful for myself.
>
> Perhaps initiate a Malay project and I can start translating?

Request a new team and select the best fitting language yourself. Then I
only have to "accept" the request.
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/

Looks like the vlc translation for Malay was last updated in 2009, so if
you want to check that as well, feel free to write an email to the
previous translator.

> I can also help out with English documentation, and review of English
> materials.

I am not really involved here, but my general statement is: We always
can use more documentation.

Regards

Christoph