[vlmc-devel] Translation for VLMC

Hanxue Lee leehanxue at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:54:27 CEST 2012

Hi Christoph,

Thanks a lot for your quick response, really appreciate that.

> Request a new team and select the best fitting language yourself. Then I
> only have to "accept" the request.
> https://www.transifex.com/**projects/p/vlc-trans/<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/>

Just requested.

> Looks like the vlc translation for Malay was last updated in 2009, so if
> you want to check that as well, feel free to write an email to the previous
> translator.

Yep, I  have emailed the the translator this afternoon (your morning) and
waiting for a response. Let's give it a few more days, if not I will
request access and translate.

> I am not really involved here, but my general statement is: We always can
> use more documentation.

Okie dok.. looking forward to contribute once I am done with translation.