no problem :)

Devarshi Shah pm_shah at icenet.net
Thu Aug 2 22:46:09 CEST 2001

Ok nuno.. I got what you are trying to say...
At present, the videolan server seems to be down.. ( I am in India and
its 2 am here... so it might be 4pm in USA approx...) I'll try to get
the vob files once the server is up...

After I get those vob files, all I need to do is to add their path to
the vls.cfg file ? Is that correct ? Will the server start to stream
then ? Please elaborate on this topic..

Meanwhile, Do you have any information about what is the format of the
TS files ?
What I am working on is transmitting Television channels using  videolan
server... I am working to integrate the tv tuner card with the videolan
software so that one can view the tv channels on a network using the
vlc. That is the reason why I need ( if u know ) the format of the TS
files that the vls can stream.. I will need to convert the incoming data
from TV tuner card into that format....

Thanx,,,

Devarshi P. Shah
Final Year Student of B.E. Electronics and Communication
at Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
16 Amrakunj Society,
Race Course, Baroda - 390007,
Gujarat, India.
Tel : +91-265-396334