Building Linux Box

Bill Wimsatt bwimsatt at qubit.net
Tue Mar 6 18:04:10 CET 2001

The VLS demonstration that I am planning is to distribute simulated bike
rides across a LAN. The test is to look at using more intelligent
spinning bikes at health clubs or senior citizen homes.

The distribution media is not determined at this time as I am merely
investigating the possible application. So, DVD is not required but
desirable.

I am looking at using BeIA as a possible client OS.

Regards,
Bill