New feature for VLS.

Chris Jensen christopher.jensen at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Tue Nov 13 11:12:19 CET 2001

Hi,
Do you think you could implement this into vlc as well? If you did, it
wouldn't be much of a leap to allow vlc to pause a real time stream.

--
Chris Jensen
dr_spirograph at technologist.com

Public Key: http://flame.newcastle.edu.au/~c9905390/

Wait: Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of
Spirograph and the rise in gang activity?  Think about it.
- Dr Spirograph (The Simpsons)