Roadmap for the next releases

Arnaud de Bossoreille de Ribou bozo at via.ecp.fr
Thu Nov 22 15:46:34 CET 2001

Good morning guys !

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001, Arnaud de Bossoreille de Ribou wrote:
> Next steps of modularization:
>   - MpegReader (file and DVD);
>   - MpegConverter.

I forgot some important steps:

  - cleanings;
  - huge modules-compilation/modules-use/architectures tests campaign;
  - 0.3.1 release because a lot of features and bug fixes have (and
    will) come since 0.3.0;
  - huge work on a DVB input.
  - ... builtin feature ?

Cyril (Asmax) and I will work on the first two steps in the next days.

Damiens (NitroX) and partially I are currently thinking about a really
better mpeg design. The goal is to have a PAT decoder that can decode
multi-programs PATs (like Satellites' ones). And then some third
persons will work on the implementation.

And then a 0.3.xx (2 ? 10 ?) release would be a very good idea.

--
Arnaud.