Help !

lecameleon lecameleon at reso.com
Tue Feb 5 17:03:02 CET 2002

I hope you will help and understand my message (cause I'm french). I installed ffmpeg on RedHat computer. I want to use it with VLS. Is it possible ? Can you tell me why if you did it too ? I don't understand very well the README file, that's why I send you such an email.
Concerning ffmpeg, I type : ffmpeg -an -b 1000 - ..etc ... Can I use " | " to make its output be the input of the VLS server ? How ?
I hope you'll understand me and help me as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

Nico