DVD Question

Gary.Wong at HSC.com Gary.Wong at HSC.com
Thu Jan 24 02:42:22 CET 2002

Hi:

I am in need of a software that is able to capture a single frame of a DVD
image into a file.  I am able to put about 80 clips of video of 10 seconds
in length in each chapter.  I need a piece of software that could find the
start of each chapter and take the first frame and put it into a file and
repeat the process until no more frames.

Do you have anything that may do this.  If you have software that I could
use and change to meet my requirements, I could try to do the changes.

Your help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary