Announce: new HTTP interface

Bill Eldridge bill at rfa.org
Thu Jun 6 18:04:55 CEST 2002

Okay, I modified this to get the commands actually
working, so it'll start a program stream running,
browse, help, etc. Right now it spits out lots of
variable settings that wouldn't be desired in
a production version.

I had also mistakenly copied up the original telnet.cpp
yesterday, and not my version.

--
Bill Eldridge
Radio Free Asia