configure --with-dvb=[PATH] patch

Arnaud de Bossoreille de Ribou bozo at via.ecp.fr
Thu Mar 28 12:27:51 CET 2002

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
> > Note: your patch was a little bit buggy, mine works in all cases (I hope
> > I've tested all of them).
> Sorry about that, I'm still learning to use autoconf ;-)

Well so am I ;-)

> I am currently busy with a patch that should fix task 0x03 or at least
> some part of it. In the coming day(s) I'll clean it up and post it on
> this list.

Hey, good news :-) This converter is really too dark for the
application. I kludged it two years ago to support AC3, Subtitles and
LPCM streams but the darkness has not changed.

I suppose you don't use libdvbpsi to generate the PAT and the PMT. I
think I'll do that after the integration of your patch.

--
Arnaud de Bossoreille de Ribou - http://www.via.ecp.fr/~bozo/