[vls-devel] Problem transmitting MPEG1 file...

Heok Kee Oon oonheokkee78 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 08:28:59 CET 2002

Hi all! :)

   I'm trying to stream Dolby_Broadway.mpeg and
Dolby_Egypt.mpeg which I downloaded from VideoLAN's
website using vls and vlc using UDP.

   It seems like I'm always experiencing this "Read
error for program ..." on the vls when it is nearing
the end of the file. The files play well from disk, so
the error only happens when streaming.

   Another thing is, there is only audio but not video
output on the vlc side.

   I've attached both the vls and vlc logs, hope that
it makes troubleshooting easier. Really grateful
there's you people around... :) Hope to hear soon...

Oon, Heok Kee