[vls-devel] Re: Port to C/Linux

Tristan Leteurtre tristan.leteurtre at videolan.org
Thu Nov 28 20:17:54 CET 2002

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002, NGUYEN Lam Ky Hoang wrote:
>  I use your VideoLANServer software, and now want to port three main
> modules output, TSStreamer, input to C/Linux.
> Would you please help me, and give me more information about this
> project?

You may browse the VideoLAN website and check for the developer documentation
(http://www.videolan.org/vls/doc/developer/vls-devel/book1.html).

I am afraid that's all we have...

>  I'm a developer and now I want to convert this project into C language
> on Linux environment.

May I know why you want to port the existing C++ vls which already works
great under Linux into C ? I may misunderstand your purpose.

Regards,

--
Tristan