[vls-devel] Re: dvbinput module failing

Graeme Ogilvie graeme_ogilvie at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 12:44:25 CEST 2002

I'll do that tonight.  I'm in the midst of rewriting the dvbinput code
to handle the new driver as well, in case that is where the problem is.

The driver appears to be working fine - dvbtune gives me all of the si
information quite happily.

It's a vls version from a few nights ago out of CVS.

Graeme