[vls-devel] Telnet interface doesn't work - help needed

Stephan D´Costa stephan.dcosta at tikom.at
Thu Apr 10 15:22:29 CEST 2003

Hi all,

Some days ago I've downloaded the cvs-version of vls. As this version
didn't compile (suse linux 8.1, kernel 2.4.20), I added the "Patch to
ignore missing DVB programmes" posted by Andrew de Quincey and
everything compiled fine.
Now I can steam any program defined in the vls.cfg file, but I can't
access the server using the telnet-interface. I've already tried to
define another port in the vls.cfg-file, but this didn't help.

Does anybody have an idea, what is wrong with my server?

Thanks,
Stephan

PS: I have also tried to run the tar-version of vls, but it seems that
this version has some probelms with sreaming two programs (same
transponder) from one card.