[vls-devel] documentation about ps2ts

Mariano García mariano.garcia at optivamedia.com
Tue Dec 16 15:29:27 CET 2003

Hi all,

I am trying to undestand how you make the conversion from program stream
to transport stream (ps2ts). I have not be able to find any
documentation about that, so I have tried with you code, but
unfortunately it is not enough documented (at least for me :)

Could you give some documentation about the method you use for the
conversion?

Thanks.

--
  Mariano García González :: Ingeniero de Sistemas
Optiva Media		            PGP 0x89E8E4CE

© This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons.