[vls-devel] [Fwd: [streaming] Some questions]

Mariano García mariano.garcia at optivamedia.com
Wed Dec 17 14:14:20 CET 2003

Hi all,

Some weeks ago I send a mail to streaming mailing list, but I didn't get
any answer, so, maybe this is the correct mailing list. I forward you
the mail. In this mail I told you that we think there are pcr problems
in the streaming, but we know now that you don't use pcr in live video
(so, i think my wintv-pvr driver have a pcr problem).

I am interesting about the way vls converts program stream to transport
stream. I sent two days ago a mail asking you about ps2ts module
documentation.

Thanks.

--
  Mariano García González :: Ingeniero de Sistemas
Optiva Media		            PGP 0x89E8E4CE

© This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons.