[vls-devel] Re: DVB stream limitation patch (+ stability patches)

Damien LUCAS nitrox at videolan.org
Sat Jan 4 15:23:01 CET 2003

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> Hi, this patch is against the latest CVS.
> It includes my various DVB stability patches.
>
> This one adds the ability to filter which types of stream are taken from
> DVB cards. If no configuration is given, the default is to behave
> exactly as before; i.e. with no filtering.

Your previous patches have been included in my commit on the 8th of
December.

  You can notice that there is an option called 'SendMethod' which
allows you to stream only MPEG datas. Is it enough for your application
or do you think that a filtering as you proposed should be added ? if so
please send a patch from the current CVS version.

Regards,

--
nitrox