[vls-devel] Re: DVB stream limitation patch (+ stability patches)

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Sun Jan 5 20:53:56 CET 2003

> > Hi, this patch is against the latest CVS.
> > It includes my various DVB stability patches.
> >
> > This one adds the ability to filter which types of stream are taken from
> > DVB cards. If no configuration is given, the default is to behave
> > exactly as before; i.e. with no filtering.
>
> Your previous patches have been included in my commit on the 8th of
> December.

Umm, I've just checked on cvsweb... my latest stability patches are not
in there... my oldest patch _is_ in there, but the latest ones have
progressed way beyond it... I assume these are still being looked at...
(I don't want to hassle anyone; I'm just making sure they don't get
lost)

>   You can notice that there is an option called 'SendMethod' which
> allows you to stream only MPEG datas. Is it enough for your application
> or do you think that a filtering as you proposed should be added ? if so
> please send a patch from the current CVS version.

I'll get back to you with a patch if this is the case.. thanks