[vls-devel] Re: dvbinput.cpp CVS - broken

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at wxs.nl
Sun Jul 27 15:37:55 CEST 2003

Please send the logs, otherwise I'm not able to deduce where and what
exactly goes wrong.

Grtz,
Jean-Paul Saman.

Alexander Afanasyev wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Unfortunately nothing good :(( same error.
> Error goes from normaltrickplay::initwork,
> after
> iRc = m_pConverter->GetNextTsPacket(pPacket)
> it thinks,thinks... after dvbreader says ! TimeOut !
> and everything stops...

Need logs because this could be vital information about where it starts
to go wrong in contrast to where it crashes.

> I found a lot of changes in this area.
> InitWork() ts2ts skiped some data for syncing,
> but m_pConverter->GetNextTsPacket(pPacket), where default
> value of second parameter is 0, i think nothing skip...
> i tried to add 1 //(pPacket,1)// but nothing good happens...

This parameter "skip" is for doing trickplay and has nothing to do with
this problem