[vls-devel] Re: dvbinput.cpp CVS - broken

Alexander Afanasyev alex at icn.bmstu.ru
Sun Jul 27 14:51:50 CEST 2003

Hi!

Unfortunately nothing good :(( same error.
Error goes from normaltrickplay::initwork,
after
iRc = m_pConverter->GetNextTsPacket(pPacket)
it thinks,thinks... after dvbreader says ! TimeOut !
and everything stops...

I found a lot of changes in this area.
InitWork() ts2ts skiped some data for syncing,
but m_pConverter->GetNextTsPacket(pPacket), where default
value of second parameter is 0, i think nothing skip...
i tried to add 1 //(pPacket,1)// but nothing good happens...

:(

Alexander Afanasyev