[vls-devel] Re: vls with Nexus-S: libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity

Sven Severus sseverus at debitel.net
Mon Mar 17 21:09:20 CET 2003

Dear  nitrox,

thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

> This error is perfectly normal. The first time you launch VLS, it
> expects to get the PAT n°0. But when reading from the satellite input,
> you don't have any reason to get the PAT n°0.
I see.

> It might be a problem with the PCR generation like the bug Tristan fix
> but this bug should have been fixed in the drivers you use.
I see.

> I will make some deeper tests to see if I can reproduce your problem.
Great!
A small hint to reduce possible debugging-work for you:
libdvb-0.2.2 seems to have a bug in the DiSEqC control. I had my own
fix for that. But on http://www.metzlerbros.de/mbros/dvb/ you can find
a brand new libdvb-0.2.3 with that bug fixed (I just looked into the
source, have not yet compiled it on my system).

Thanks a lot for your support.

Best regards

Sven Severus