[vls-devel] Re: vls and DVB oddities

Jan Ekholm chakie at infa.abo.fi
Fri Apr 16 09:46:00 CEST 2004

Hm, what is the relation of the CVS version when compared to reality? The
newest source release is 0.5.6 and the CVS version claims it is 0.5.5+cvs,
which sounds a little bit silly?

I tried the 0.5.6 version too, and it works very differently. It requires
an older libdvb version (even though the version is never?), the cvs
version worked nicely with the 0.5.4 version of libdvb.

This version of vls actually does not want to run some default commands
and seems to at least start streaming. Nothing is ever sent to the
network, so I assume it fails to tune to the channel.

	http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/media/vls3.log