[www-doc] Re: CVS Commit: www.videolan.org (alexis)

Clément Stenac zorglub at via.ecp.fr
Mon Jul 7 12:11:19 CEST 2003

> Yesterday, I tried to stream in IPv6 with the "complex" command (it
> worked OK), but I saw that the announces where made in IPv4... how can I
> change that ?

#standard{url=ga,mux=bu,access=zo,sap=meu,sap_ipv=6}

it's quite unguessable but i couldn't think of a best name for the option

> Well have to talk about the Makefile of the documentation too, but I
> keep that for tonight :)

Personnaly, I like what is in the current CVS.

You just have to do "make LANG=foo" and it works, so I don't see why we
should bther with multilingual MakefileS.

About the PS, what about pdf2ps ? Are the resulting qualities bad ?

--
Zorglub
Clément Stenac