[www-doc] Re: videolan: svn commit r2948 (dionoea)

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at via.ecp.fr
Thu Dec 23 14:34:52 CET 2004

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004, Antoine Cellerier wrote:
> run "po4a po4a.cfg"

You have to patch /usr/share/perl5/Locale/Po4a/Xml.pm with the patch in
the play-howto source directory before running po4a. This patch handles
some of the xml docbook tags as inline so we can keep sentences has
whole blocks, and not spread bits and pieces everywhere.

To make things easier, i'd recommend people ask before starting a
translation so we can upload the ??.po file and be sure that the good
Xml.pm file was used.

--
dionoea