[www-doc] Adding plf source to Mandrake 10.1

Alan Cubbon cubby at melbpc.org.au
Thu Mar 24 06:23:19 CET 2005

When I use the procedurure for importing the project key from
plf.zar.org/plf.asc >plf.asc: I receive a message indicating that the
option 'import' in 'rpm -import plf.asc' will not work.

Nor can I find how to ensure that I have, as instructed, the 'contribs'
among my 'urpmi media'.

I have tried the urpmi.addmedia conntrib ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au
instruction also without success.

I have in fact done this successfully once before, with plf going easily
into the media table, but I'm failing to repeat it!

Your advice would be very welcome.

Yours hopefully! Alan Cubbon