[www-doc] Re: Possible web site redesign?

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at via.ecp.fr
Sun Feb 5 13:31:49 CET 2006

Hello,

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006, ADHD nut wrote:
> I am quite interested in helping out with the VLC project and since I'm not
> a programmer, I was wondering if the VLC team was interested in a possible
> site redesign? I would like to spruce the site up while keeping it minimal
> and informative. If the devs are interested, let me know. If any dev wants
> to, you can use this email account for MSN as well. I was going to start on
> a mockup but I decided it would probably be a better idea to wait for an
> answer first.

We could indeed be interested by a nice site design :) I don't know if
you're the one who offered to do so several days ago on IRC. If you
aren't, you're welcome anyways. You should perhaps subscribe to this
mailing list to make it easier to communicate.

The basic requirements for the website is that it should be usable with
a plain text browser. Flash is out. Javascript can be used but only if
it's still possible to use the website with javascript disabled.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have and come on IRC so you can
talk with all the devs. (For instructions on using IRC:
http://www.videolan.org/support/ )

Best regards,

--
Antoine Cellerier