[www-doc] Videolan not working, can't understand instructions.

Jessica Bittner jbittner at humboldt1.com
Fri Apr 24 00:07:05 CEST 2009

I have a Videolan site that was working fine until a few days ago. It
now will stop the visual, and continue with the sound, or be very choppy
on the visual. I looked at the troubleshooting section, and it told me
there was "main error no suitable decoder module for fourccN41VLC
probably does not support this sound or video format"  Upon trying to
get updates, it will register an "error" and not proceed. I do not
understand the instructions under troubleshooting.  Is there any
telephone service who could walk me through this?  Thanks  Jessica
jbittner at humboldt1.com