[www-doc] VLMC is dead

Rohit Yadav rohityadav89 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 18:23:36 CET 2014

Hey Hugo!

Hope you're in good health.

Yes, let's put the word out there using the amended diff. If you're
going to force yourself in restarting this project I would like to
help you out and contribute during weekends. The first thing if you
can help would be to fix the vout and aout issues using latest libvlc
across platforms, the contribs of which I'll update soon :)

Cheers.