[x264-devel] Status of x264 decoder

Roth Andreas Andreas.Roth at fast-security.com
Mon Aug 8 14:49:37 CEST 2005

Hi to all,

I would like to use the x264 decoder, but I noticed that the x264
decoder has been marked as unusable in x264.h. What's the current status
of the decoder? When will the decoder be usable?
Are there any other (open source) h264 decoder which can decode h264
(from x264 encoder)?

Thanks,

Andreas Roth
BA Student
///FAST Video Security GmbH, Germany
Tel. +49-7541-50 22 00
Email andreas.roth at fast-security.com
www.fast-security.com

Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to
Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of FAST Video Security AG shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by it.