[x264-devel] Re: failed to compile x264 from latest svn by mingw

champ yen champ.yen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:33:59 CET 2005

> Yes. I have downloaed NASM and installed it in windows/system32 directory so that MinGW could call it.
>
> My question is : Does X264 support MinGW now?
> I find that X264 has not ./configure --help so that I can not --disable-some-feature to let my mingw pass compiling.
Dear Xie Bo:
Hmm...
I'm working on tunning and implementation fast methods in x264 code.
I compile x264 code on Linux.
I viewed the Makefile. I think that the problem is NASM flags.
Try to alter the content of original section to after one.
(Yes, it's not a mistake, its "win32" not "gnuwin32" in after section...)

best regards.....
Tz-Hung Yen

original:
AS= nasm