[x264-devel] Problem when porting X264 to RISC processor

sam sam_x264 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Mar 30 04:27:00 CEST 2005

Hi!

Did anyone try to port X264 in a RISC processor or other similiar processor??

When I disable MMX and use "or32-uclinux-gcc" compiler to compile the code, it is ok. However, the program cannot work properly. The output 264 file is totally wrong.

The "rate control" involves some time functions and I have tried to make all rate control function to NULL function. Without "rate control", the program still can return a playable 264 file with smaller compression rate in PC.

Can you think of anything that I need to change in the x264 porgram in order to port it to RISC processor???

My makefile and the compile warning are attached.