[x264-devel] Re: how can i get the latest x264 source code in zip/rar format?

Tuukka Toivonen tuukkat at ee.oulu.fi
Mon May 9 09:41:19 CEST 2005

On Mon, 9 May 2005, Ma Zhan wrote:

> thanks very much. I can not using the internet directly, so i  can not svn the
> source code under DOS environment while following your advice.

You should have mentioned that at first, people probably
thought that you were just lazy. I made you a tarball:

http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/tmp/x264-svn-r220.tar.gz

I think winzip or something can extract it if it happens
that you're not using Unix/Linux. But if not, let me know...
or if you need it as an email attachment.

I could make a script that prepares tarballs automatically,
but I suppose it would be better done at the x264
home servers.