[x264-devel] Re: JM 9.6 vs. x264 rev 228: results

Tuukka Toivonen tuukkat at ee.oulu.fi
Thu May 19 12:17:40 CEST 2005

On Wed, 18 May 2005, Hemantha Kodikara Arachchi wrote:

> Interesting work... but I have a problem in viewing the web page. Either
> MSIE or Firefox does not render EPS images. Do I need to use any plug-in
> which works on Win2000 based PC?

Sorry, I don't know. They work with Konqueror. But I recommend
downloading and viewing the graphs separately because then you
can zoom freely (don't know what eps/postscript viewers there
are for win but I'm sure there are at least some...).

About bmp: yeah, I can provide bitmap images but they just
look so ugly. I can take a screenshot and put it up somewhere...
here: http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/tmp/snapshot.png
(only partial, though)
Not sure if you can make any sense of the images, so ugly are they...