[x264-devel] Re: JM 9.6 vs. x264 rev 228: results

Robert Swain robert.swain at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:34:11 CEST 2005

On 5/19/05, Tuukka Toivonen <tuukkat at ee.oulu.fi> wrote:
> About bmp: yeah, I can provide bitmap images but they just
> look so ugly. I can take a screenshot and put it up somewhere...
> here: http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/tmp/snapshot.png
> (only partial, though)
> Not sure if you can make any sense of the images, so ugly are they...

The pictures look fine but having various graph lines representing
different cases all in black and white is a little confusing. :) Can
you make them varying colours rather than 1 dashed and 3 solid lines?
I guess a bit of anti-aliasing would help too if possible but don't
worry about that. I'll look into available eps viewers in Windows when
I get home. Thanks for the testing. :)