[x264-devel] Re: discussing video-acceleration for "Open Graphics Project"

Robert Swain robert.swain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 01:50:27 CEST 2006

Michel Brabants wrote:
> So, I'm posting this mail here because maybe some people here are interested
> in giving there input on the Open graphic's mailinglist.

I've vaguely heard of it and it sounds like an interesting concept. I don't know
that this is a totally fair statement but you may want to post over at ffmpeg
too as there are many people with lots of knowledge about video over there too.
Not that there aren't any on this list but I expect there are more there.

Rob