[x264-devel] Re: H.264 encoder

shauli.rozen at gmail.com shauli.rozen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:51:51 CET 2006

Hi all

I also intended to reply in the previous thread , and was to lazy to do so.
I think changing the license to LGPL is OK , I think it will indeed result
in more
developers working on the code and making it better.

 True , some will just use the library as it is , but most will try to
improve the encoder and we will all benefit from it.