[x264-devel] Re: Response from a vendor

Peter Maersk-Moller peter at maersk-moller.net
Thu Jun 22 10:35:05 CEST 2006

Hi

Loïc Le Loarer wrote:
> Le Wednesday 21 June 2006 à 12:12:09 +0200, Peter Maersk-Moller a écrit:
> By the way, which STB vendor is it ?

Got a bit further. The vendor claims to be using Sentivision
player software and compatible with H.264 Main Profile Level 3.
Obviously (or maybe) he is not fully compatible.

Don't know whether using a Sentivision player (software) means
using a Sentivision IPTV STB (SV-300 or SV-500) with the TI
DSP chipset or not. Anybody got their hand on a Sentivision
SV-300 or SV-500 ? I got the content and streams if you got
a box.

Except for Main Profile Level 3 being limited to max 720x576
in geometry, then I don't think there is anything yet in x264
that goes beyond Main profile Level 3. Anybody disagree ?

Kind regards

--PMM