[x264-devel] Re: compile with mp4 support / gpac error

Tim Greatrex tim.greatrex at mac.com
Sat Jun 24 23:24:16 CEST 2006

Actually i think i solved it, only to find my compiled code would not
work in ffmpegx when i replaced it in the package.
I think that was solved by compiling only the gpac libraries and then
installing them.

Still havent had a chance to make it work though. Anyone know of an
easy way to get some raw video files?
or how to get x264 running in ffmpegx?

Tim