[x264-devel] Re: x264 improvement

Firas Al-Tahan firearse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 19:20:59 CET 2006

Hey,

if it means anything David, I think all PPC owners working with x264
would really appreicate your efforts.

I don't claim to have a full knowledge of the GPL - but as Benjamin
Larsson said - I can't see where there'd be a problem - especially if
it was coded on a home computer in your own free time.

Thanks,

Firas