[x264-devel] Re: x264 improvement

Firas Al-Tahan firearse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 00:06:37 CET 2006

I'm certainly willing to try!

Tim - have you been able to get the x264 code into XCode 2.1? I
haven't had much experience with XCode, and the book I bought  ("The
Mac XCode 2 Book" by Michael Cohen & Dennis Cohen) is a pile of crap.

Having read the Apple pages, the Shark tool should help identify areas
needing optimization. Once I get XCode working with the x264 project,
il be happy.

Now, just to finish off the coursework and the exams first....

Firas