[x264-devel] [OSX] Re: x264 improvement

Tim Greatrex tim.greatrex at mac.com
Tue Mar 14 14:33:46 CET 2006

I have had a quick go but no luck yet (as i said i am fairly new to
all this!) Will try out davids tips later on. As for books, i just
tend to look up stuff on tinternet. Apple pages seem fairly helpful
as a start point.

BTW there's XCode 2.2.1 now (see apple developer site).

Tim
(Dual G4 PM / G4 ibook)