[x264-devel] Re: QT x264 decoder?

Lee Morgan leemorgan at mac.com
Mon Mar 27 00:07:24 CEST 2006

Thanks Andrea,
FFusion seems very close to what I'm looking for; a codec based on
libavcodec which deals with .mov files.
Now if only I can hack it so it supports x264.

If anyone wants to help me with this (you can contact me off-list) I
would be very great-full.
I have a little cash laying around so I would be willing to pay. With
the understanding that it's open sourced, of course.

Thanks again,
Lee