[x264-devel] Re: x264 encoding for streaming

Emanuele Fumagalli emanuele.fumagalli at babelnetworks.com
Wed Apr 18 10:35:52 CEST 2007

Hi, thanks for answering

> Your question is related to the MP4 muxing, not the video stream. Remux
> the file after encoding. There's some GPAC option you could set in
> muxers.c to do that automatically, but GPAC will still write the file once
> the way it is now and only move the header to the beginning after it's
> done.

So it's not related to h264 encoding, is there a tool you know to mux having
the header at the beginning? Cause I used ffmpeg to extract the aac audio
and 2 pass x264 for video, then mux with Mp4Box, but in some cases the
header is not at the beginning or the end but somewhere in the file.

thanks again